Eyebrow Shapes and Design
There are different eyebrow shapes. Basically, there are five bow shapes brow shapes and choosing the right shape is very important.
- ROUND: With a gentle, rounded arch, this shape softens angular faces with sharp features such as pointed chins.
- SHARP ANGLED: With a high, sharp peak, this brow opens up the eye giving a youthful appearance. It is a strong brow that can help balance strong features such as a square jaw and give a slimming appearance to a round face.
- SOFT ANGLED: Still fairly high, more rounded peak give a softer, more delicate look.
- CURVED:This brow has a slight curve between the inner corner and the arched peak giving a strong appearance which works well to balance a square face.
- FLAT: This minimally arched, horizontal brow works well with long faces making them appear more oval.